Saturday, April 2, 2011

I've Figured You Out, Blogspot

So for a while now, I've wanted to add sample chapters from my book to my blog. Because although all of you are hanging on my every move, checking this blog hourly for updates (hardy har), lets be honest... what you're REALLY interested in is not my "journey to publishing" saga, but the actual book. Unfortunately, at times I'm just not so blog savvy. Happily, though, tonight I discovered how to accomplish the simple task of adding a separate page to my blog! What does this mean? In a nutshell: sample chapters have been added above. Feel free to click and read at will!

As a side note, I should add that if this whole "page" business didn't make any sense to you, I suggest buying the "Blogging for Dummies" book and check out the chapter on "pages". No, I didn't buy the book to figure it out. I saved 20 bucks and Googled it. But I'm sure there is a book out there somewhere. If you're the ocd book purchasing type...

Anyway. I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Musica