Monday, June 18, 2012

Um... yeah...

AS IF to prove to me that my previous query letter WAS--in fact--as el-stinko as I thought it was... less than a week after sending New Query out into the wild blue yonder, I get a request for pages today. 

DOH! *slaps foread*



Next time I think I'll just go ahead and DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE right when my conscious tells me it needs to be done.

Apparently, conscious is smart... who knew?? 



Also, to prove this post wasn't a COMPLETE waste of your valuable writing time, I have added a link to a totally-rock-awesome CHRISTMAS IN JULY blog contest!! I know it involves queries and prospecting agents and lots of other awesome-ness, so be sure to check out the amazing Michelle Krys for more details ( :

HAPPY WRITING!





6 comments:

Annalisa Crawford said...

That's a really good lesson to learn - if something's niggling you, listen! Now, I'll try to do the same :-)

Good luck with the submission.

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, I KNOW! I felt like such a moron! I'll definitely try to be more attentive to those nags from now on ( :

Thanks!

S. L. Hennessy said...

Guess what? I gave you a blog award!!! For my BWFF :)

Julie said...

Yay!! Checking blog out pronto...

Heather said...

Congrats on your request, that's fantastic!

Julie said...

Thanks Heather!!

Musica