Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Twas the Night before Christmas...


... when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, dear readers!!

So grateful for this time of year to be with friends and family, and to celebrate the birth of our Savior. May you all have lots of holiday cheer celebrating your respective holidays! Eat (pastries), drink (egg nog) and be MERRY during this festive season!

5 comments:

S. L. Hennessy said...

Merry Christmas Jules!

Mandi said...

I doubt my blog will see the taps of my keyboard until AFTER the new year... I've got so much going on it's NUTS!

So...

Merry Christmas!

(Belatedly) :D

Heather said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday Julie!

Julie said...

Thank you lovely ladies!! Can't wait to get into the new year... lots of new goals for blogging and writing! Looking forward to sharing another year with you all!

Sylvi said...

Awhh I LOVE that photo! I remember you taking it too! Great shot Jeweles!!

Musica